If you have a question on how to get started, or how to use the features or functions of Bidnapper, you will find the information here. Problems with the site or service are addressed on the TROUBLESHOOTING pages.
Here are the topics you will find in the Tutorial:
- Bidding is core to our business and such a large topic, we have subdivided the subject into these headings:
Using the MY ACCOUNT MenuThis MY ACCOUNT menu on the far right side of the top header on Bidnapper is key in helping you manage your account. There are several items on this menu, including: SETTINGS, CHANGE EMAIL, APPS, and LOGOUT. Most of these are self explanitory, but SETTINGS opens up a window with several tabs where you can manage your account.
The SETTINGS PageThe SETTINGS page has five tabs: ACCOUNT SERVICE, MANAGE LOGINS, PREFERENCES, FREE SERVICE, and BILLING HISTORY.
- The ACCOUNT SERVICE tab will display each bidding account you have and the service related to it. The matrix shows the time remaining on your service, what service you have, a button to add more service or restart your service, and two buttons to control the rebilling on your account.
- The MANAGE LOGINS tab will list all your bidding accounts in one box, and your Bidnapper account in the box below. The status column tells you if the login we have for you is current or needs updating. You may upate each login and verify it by using the buttons in the Action column. Special notes or instructions for each bidding account are also displayed. Add bidding accounts using the fields at the bottom of this box. Only auction sites which you do not already have a bidding account will be displayed in the dropdown. Choose the site, and add your login to create that new bidding account. You can update your Bidnapper login in the lower box.
- The PREFERENCES tab has a series of dropdowns and check boxes to set your account up to your liking. You may choose the number of LISTINGS PER PAGE. Choose on or off whether THUMBNAILS images of the item are displayed on your AUCTIONS and ARCHIVE pages. Choose between the END TIME of the auction and the TIME REMAINING in the auction. Choose the TIME ZONE you live in so the time display coordinates. (This does not affect bid timing.) Choose the number of seconds before the end of eBay auctions you want your bid delivered with the BIDDING INTERVAL dropdown. Choose either eBay.com or eBay.co.uk for us to use on your account. And choose which LANGUAGE you want the site to be in.
On the right hand column are a number of choices for the kind of emails and alerts you want to receive from Bidnapper. The AUTO ARCHIVE feature automatically sends all auctions you don't win to your ARCHIVE page. AJAX ENHANCEMENTS is a feature which helps to animate some transitions on Bidnapper. And the SECURITY KEY is for users who have the eBay Security Key enabled on their eBay account. This allows Bidnapper to snipe for you. Get more information on this feature on our SECURITY KEY FAQ.
- The FREE SERVICE tab shows all the referrals you have made, with the date they joined, and the date your account was credited with the referral bonus when they became a paying user. It is also where you redeem a gift code.
- The BILLING HISTORY tab shows past transactions including subscriptions and purchases of snipe lots. If you have the pre-paid snipe lots service, it will also show the auctions which debited your snipe balance. Select the display range at the top of the tab.
The CHANGE EMAIL featureThe CHANGE EMAIL feature is self explanitory. This changes the email address we have on your Bidnapper account. It is important to keep this up to date so you receive the email alerts we send out, and in case you need to use the FORGOT LOGIN feature at any time.
The APPS pageThe APPS page is where you can download SNAPPER, HOMELINK, and mobile apps for iOS and ANDROID devices.
- SNAPPER is a browser tool which makes it easy to add bids to your Bidnapper account for sniping. Get more information on the SNAPPER page.
- HOMELINK is a small application which installs on your computer to enable bids to be delivered from your computer rather than our servers. Get more information on HOMELINK page.
- The MOBILE APPS will enable most Bidnapper features on your mobile device. You will be directed to the download service from here.
The LOG OUT featureThe LOG OUT link does what it says.
Return to Tutorial Index