Register For Your Free Trial!
Create your Bidnapper Account:
Used to login to Bidnapper
Win eBay Auctions!
Why use Bidnapper, the Auction Sniper
Since 2001, Bidnapper has helped win millions of eBay auctions at the last second in a process called "sniping". UNIVERSITY STUDIES confirm sniping wins more eBay auctions.
Rock solid RELIABILITY and SECURITY
- Redundant system: multiple, dispersed bidding & database cloud clusters
- Sniping eBay since 2001: 500,000+ registered users, millions of bids
- Complete Privacy and Security: no need to reveal your eBay credentials
- Free Trial, Free Service options, Free Mobile app: easy to set up and use
- Unparallelled Technical Support
- Win more auctions.
- Keep your bids private.
- Change or delete your bids without a hassle.
- Hold prices down by not bidding throughout the auction.
- Bid just enough to win your auction.
- Place your bids automatically, in any currency, while you do other things.
- Manage your bids on several auction sites in one convenient place.
"Well done everyone, you have managed to win several items for me lately! Regards,"- J.W. 10/30/19
"Wow, I just used your service to win 2 out of 3 auctions and got great deals in the process. I'll definitely be paying for more once my trial is over. Thanks!"- S.A. 8/22/18
An eBay auction sniper like no other!
Bidnapper's flat rate auction sniper service gives you unlimited sniping for one price. No percentage commission or per-snipe charge. No other costs. Pay monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually.
The Bidnapper Auction Sniper System
- Unique Sniper Software - Our software multiplies your chances of winning, at a lower price, on more auction sites than any other service.
- Special Sniper Hardware - Unmatched speed, accuracy & uptime.
- Simple User Interface - Our intuitive interface offers uncluttered convenience and control.
- Advanced Bidding Tools - Mobile apps, Group bidding, eBay Security Key support, and more.
- Snapper - Browser tool easily adds your bid directly from eBay.
- Email Alerts - Tells you when your bids have been exceeded.